View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #9
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Good video, no checkboxes!

I like a lot of the picks, Lattimore to the Packers would be sick. Teo on the Broncos with Miller and Dumerville? Wow, talk about a LB corps. Texans pick is pretty good, but shouldn't you have them at 32? Texas SS Vaccarro doesn't look like a 1st round pick to me, if you watched him this year, he can't tackle anything, although that appears to be an epidemic on the Texas defense.

By the way, it would be great if you added the list of picks and stats of each guy in order to the info of the video and add it to the post here. It makes it easier to discuss.
LOL! Nahhh no checkboxes That's a good suggestion! I'll have another one at the end of the season
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote