View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #11
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 338 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Daryl Sharpton???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Like you guys are saying, the quotes I saw from Kubiak (regarding adding Sharpton to ease the loss of Cushing, back in the aftermath of our Jets game) is that it doesn't look promising.

He said something to the effect of Sharpton wouldn't be ready even by the time Sharpton comes off the injured list. So that means he's probably going to get fully I.R.'d unless he makes a huge turnaround soon.

Joe Flacco is not exactly a great test of our defense, either. I worry that this one beatdown we put on Flacco and the Ravens is more mirage than mettle. WITH Cushing, I think we're the best team in the league. Without him, I fear we're vulnerable to teams like Green Bay who have playmaking QBs who can beat the blitz better than Flacco can.

cushing was a huge loss..but the afc is a joke this year..and if we are as good as team as people say we are we will coming out stronger..imo we had more key losses last year..we lost our qb and still almost made it to afc chapionship game..im not worried about our team getting exposed in the playoffs...more worried about the nfc but to really face them is to be in the superbowl..even if we dont win making it to superbowl would probably bring alot to people like johnson who been with this organzation for years even when he could of easily left..
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote