View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Enjoyed the mock & appreciate the time and effort you put in. There are question among hometown fans if Robert McNair will allow Da'Rick to be drafted with his off field issues. Your thoughts?
BoB will never allow the drafting of Rodgers. He should, but he wont. Rodgers is my #2 WR talent wise in this draft.

Glad to see you have my #1 WR Patterson rated highly. Matthews is just as versatile as Jones. I cant see the Tacks passing on him, with his dad being the OL coach. He can play anywhere on the OL just like his dad did.

Reid> Vicarro IMHO. I am a Viccaro/Longhorn fan though. Viccaro should be a 1st rd pick.

Loved your mock, keep them coming.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote