View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #124
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
well well... look at what i saw when i clicked onto nfl.com this morning & saw the probowl ballot is up

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?mo...voting_probowl

and look who's the texans ST candidate (btw there only looks to be 11 candidates for the afc ST position). is braman assured of a place? no but to have a minimum 1/11 chance means its far from ridiculous also
HAHA! Brahman has been tearing it up on kickoffs. Dude is in on nearly every tackle.