View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #23
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Texans Man Cave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You did all that yourself?]
On the hard frame-up i do have a contractor buddy that helped me set it all up and we built it... I did have some help...

I can tell you if i never install a piece of sheetrock again i will die happy...

What you don't see is a 5x9 pass through into my living room where the 3 exterior windows were on the back of my house its now right beside the pool table. You can see the a TV everywhere you are...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote