View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #177
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173360 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Not so subtle callout of MW by teammate:

Chris Kelsay: Buffalo Bills Not "Playing Hard Every Snap"
Quote:
"You watch the film, and not everybody was playing hard every snap, and that's unacceptable. ...

"If you aren't going to give us everything you've got, you shouldn't be on the field. I don't care who you are..."

Those are strong words from the longest-tenured Bill. Speculation immediately will start in Buffalo about who he's talking about, and two big-name players on the defensive line -- Marcell Dareus and Mario Williams -- haven't played well this season. Not many Bills defenders have played well; they are 31st in yards allowed and points allowed. It's not easy to give up 35 points to the Titans.

"You're only as good as the effort you put forth. I don't care who it is," Kelsay said. "I'd take Mario Williams at full health and full speed probably over anybody else in the league. At the same time, I'd take Sean Ferguson, who we cut, over a guy that's playing 50 percent, and I think our coaches would, too. The playmakers have to make plays, and the way you do that is giving all-out effort every play."
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote