View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MJD May have Lisfranc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...sfranc-injury/

He may have gotten his money just in time. I hope it turns out to be anything but.
Doc, of what "money just in time" do you speak? IIRC, his holdout resulted in fines, not a scale bump. MoJo played hard ball and new owner dude played soft balls since that's what he had a fist full of and was squeezing. As was hammered ad nauseum in the media MJD had NO leverage.

Schaub recovered (and really well from what we're seeing) but when all that was being discussed you pointed out many times how it's so much different for a RB. Granted, all speculation at this point but let's say that's what the end result is. Given MJD's age, wear & tear, that could be the Fat Lady for him, huh?

And I'm with you sincerely in hoping that's not the case. I really like watching him do his thing. 'Cept against us of coarse.

I'll hang up and listen.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote