Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
I'm wondering about this as well. Last night I read something saying he'd be evaluated today but I haven't read anything further or heard anything today.
No real reference to severity per se. Can't really make much of Kubiak's statement.

Quote:
The Texans have an upcoming bye, but this explains why Justin Forsett received six late-game carries. Tate wasn't on the field in garbage time. Kubiak is optimistic Tate's hamstring will heal during the open date. The Texans will emerge from Week 8 to face the Bills' horrendous defense in Week 9. Oct.
21 - 6:07 pm et
Source: Tania Ganguli on Twitter
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote