Thread: Glover Quinn
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glover Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I guess some people just don't want to give Green Bay any credit for having a great game plan both offensively & defensively. They were able to disguise & pick off the CB's which left Quin in single coverage against their above average WR fleet. Quin lacks the length when field is stretched to defend against those guys, just one reason he was moved to strong safety. To me that was on our coaching getting owned by Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers playing like a true MVP & Texans just came out flat without sense of urgency unlike Green Bay
I didnt see your post before I made my response .... looks like you pretty much saw it like I did. Credit the Packers for a great scheme and executing it to perfection for most of the game.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote