View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub: A Changed Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think a lot of us have noticed some changes in Schaub and his delivery since he's come back from the Lisfranc injury.

In the Raven's Gameday thread, CnD speculated that possibly there's a problem with Schaub that he's making more sidearm deliveries and this might be a recurrence of Schaub's shoulder issues. But I don't think that's it. Other people are noticing more zip and more accuracy.

I've noticed Schaub doing 2 things that I don't recall seeing him do before: the sidearm delivery and the stepback after the throw.

Schaub learned these from Keenum!

It doens't matter where these developments come from, but it's all good.

Two years ago, I said Schaub had started taken several steps to become a really really good QB.

In 09, I wouldn't have enough confidence in Schaub in the play-offs; now, I absolutely does.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote