View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #89
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have 2 shutdown corners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
KJ played really well. I watched him on many plays at the game. He didn't let his receiver get much separation throughout. My only complaint is that he needs to turn around. He's likely to get PI calls if he doesn't turn his head and play the ball. I think he could defense more and take some away also.
That bothers me as well. He never turns his head around to look for the ball and he's already in great position to knock it away or intercept it. I'm on board with him becoming a pro bowler if he ever learns to do that right.