View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #14
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It makes all the difference in the world ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
if we make it to the superbowl i much rather play 49ers then the packers..
I think the Giants will take the NFC again this year. I've been salivating over a Texans versus Giants Super Bowl 47 matchup in the Superdome. Don't forget that they also came to Reliant Stadium and kicked our butts 34-10 during the regular season two years ago. We have a score to settle with them just like Green Bay.

How sweet it would be if Schaub and the Texans beat the Giants in the Super Bowl. That would help get Schaub into the "elite quarterback" conversation. And considering Tom Brady is 0-2 against the Giants in the Super Bowl it would really look that much better for Schaub moving forward.

As good as the Packers can be, the Giants are just on another level when they want to be. But I guess it's apples and oranges. You're talking about the last two Super Bowl champions.