View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #15
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub: A Changed Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yeah. I rewatched the game when I got home. Suggs was burning around that corner with a head of steam! Who said Matt has cement shoes. Dude was movin' on to get out of #55's way but I *think* he made Suggs alter coarse "a little".
Nope, Matt has cement shoes most of time but, when he saw Suggs coming at him, he changed his shoes to ultra light weight and got out of Suggs's way fast. I mean, really fast. haha
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote