View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #14
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub: A Changed Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yeah. I rewatched the game when I got home. Suggs was burning around that corner with a head of steam! Who said Matt has cement shoes. Dude was movin' on to get out of #55's way but I *think* he made Suggs alter coarse "a little".
When I was watching, I saw Matt heading over to throw a block, and I was impressed and dumbfounded at the same time. My reaction was "holy cow, go Matt! No wait, what the hell are...oh, nevermind"
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote