View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie G Ben Jones gets the start today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It was cool to see Harris & Jones get extra time there at the end of the game. Kubiak pulled Brown, you could tell he didn't want to come out of the game, but it's good to get some game-day snaps for guys we may need farther down the season.

When Schaub was handing the ball off to Forsett, I was wondering why he didn't put Tj in to handle those duties.
Yeah, my wife was screaming at the TV for Kubiak to get Schaub out of there.

But I think it's just a minimization of possible errors thing. Forsett hasn't been getting a lot of playing time. And Yates hasn't been getting a lot of playing time. So it's OK to get one of them some time but maybe you increase the risk of a mistake by putting BOTH guys* out there that haven't been getting time.

* Both guys meaning the guy handing off and the guy taking the hand off.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote