View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #16
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bye week trouble... Need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
That's nuts, I had 2 people put up 0.00 points for me (had to replace Jimmy Graham with Kyle Rudolph, and I played Golden Tate on a hunch that he'd get alot of deep balls thrown to him) also Dez only got me 4 points and my kicker got 3xps that's it. I thought I was doomed but Brees and HOUSTON'S DEFENCE came through huge for me. I'm sitting with a 60ish point lead and he's got Forte, Calvin Johnson, and the Bears D to play tonight, so I'm likely still screwed. ..... but ..... there's a chance.
Thats gonna be a close one... I know the guy i played is furious.. In the second half Green had some balls bounce off his hands, Brown ran the ball on a reverse with no gain and a 20 yard pass that he caught with one foot out of bounds....

I had Floyd, Bowe, Maclin, Matthews, Bush on the bye... i had a bad BYE week Draft

I picked up Santana Moss off of waivers then he goes for 2 TD and 60 yrds!
Steven Jackson got a TD and some yards... The crazy thing is for some reason i decided to pick up his back up Richardson and he goes for 70 yards!

I cut the baltimore D (-2 points ) and picked up the Bills (4 points)....

This is a Pay league and I'm getting desperate for wins....

Brady, Moss, and the kicker Graham got me the most points! Still can't believe i pulled it off..

Final

78.66 > 78.32.....
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote