Thread: Manti Te'o
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manti Te'o

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think I've said it at least once in this forum but... I'm at a point where I'd almost do anything to trade up to a spot to get Te'o. Cush and Te'o on the field at the same time with Barwin/Reed/Mercilus rotating on the outside? I don't even have words to express how great that would be.

I just don't think it's going to be feasible or do-able. But I still dream about it.
kinda funny each year we have our favorites but soon fade as unrealistic targets because they just keep getting more exposure while playing big games @ higher levels. Looking forward to this weekend when ND plays OU

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote