View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #20
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Rats. If I had thought to make my Thursday pick I'd be undefeated this week with Chicago pending.

Ok, that isn't such a tragic thing but if that costs me an undefeated week I'm gonna water-blast the neighbor's cat.
Nice, I need Chicago to win so i can keep my #1 spot for the 7th week... I have had 6 people nipping at my heals every week...

Can ya'll forget to pick some so i don't have to second guess my picks everyday....
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote