View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #36
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Houston Texans are the best team in the AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
The Jets just took New England (at home) to overtime. I'm not sure NE is a good measuring stick either.

I'm more interested in what they do against the NFC North the rest of the way.

That being said, the Texans are clearly the class of the AFC and it's not close.
TBH, I've thought the jets have looked better since playing us (thought the same of the Titans and Miami). It's like we energize the teams we play against. either that or they start working on improving their run game. Probably both. Don't forget the Jets put up a 35 last week (sure it was against the colts). Inconsistent teams change from week to week.

Btw, I still hate the Jets, Dolphins, and Titans.