View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #161
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yep...

I also saw dobbins out there in nickel some instead of bradie james
Remember me sayinga couple weeks ago .... move Reed to Cushings spot and Mercilus in at OLB ??

I dont think Reed was "instinctive enough" today , he looked unsure at times in the middle .... but he's probably the most capable player on the roster of doing at least some of what Cushing does from the middle. He was pretty solid when asked to drop into coverage and gives a better rush option than James.

They have two weeks to work in some new wrinkles and get the details ironed out.

Dobbins surprised me with his coverage ability today ..... He always seems to be around the ball.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote