View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It makes all the difference in the world ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I actually thought barwin played better last week as far as his actual pass rushing...

I liked seeing him make plays but he was unblocked a lot. I don't understand what the ravens were thinking there...

I think wade caught them with their pants down. I mean, not even a TE or rb touched barwin on a couple occasions...the safety sticks out..

Poor job by the ravens, great job by barwin for getting there and finishing and great job by wade getting guys in favorable match ups. I always like our guys against air.
On the sack / safety they just brought more than the Ravens could block ....I believe the TE was on the opposite side. Both Quin and Manning came along with an ILB .... either Flacco got it out in a hurry or it was a sack. Had he got the ball off , it coulda been a huge play the other way as they brought the house.

You dont often see that type of blitz in the NFL because of the consequences.

Wade had a sh!t eatin grin on his face after that one .... and for good reason. It was a huge gamble that paid off in spades.

Must give Ball credit for setting that up .... but he's been really good on ST coverage all year.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote