Thread: Manti Te'o
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manti Te'o

I think I've said it at least once in this forum but... I'm at a point where I'd almost do anything to trade up to a spot to get Te'o. Cush and Te'o on the field at the same time with Barwin/Reed/Mercilus rotating on the outside? I don't even have words to express how great that would be.

I just don't think it's going to be feasible or do-able. But I still dream about it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote