View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Houston Texans are the best team in the AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
We could lose again, but we could easily beat them. There isn't a team in the NFL that the Texans can't beat. They were flat and didn't play with the same level of intensity that Green Bay did. Maybe under the bright lights on the biggest stage in the world they could once again look lost, but I would like our chances in a rematch.
Not saying we'll get to the Super Bowl, but I'd love it if it were the Packers that we faced. Old Texans' teams would probably tuck their tails every time they faced an opponent "they never beat" or perceived to be an "elite" team.

Not these guys. I think they'll be looking for the Packers.