View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually thought barwin played better last week as far as his actual pass rushing...

I liked seeing him make plays but he was unblocked a lot. I don't understand what the ravens were thinking there...

I think wade caught them with their pants down. I mean, not even a TE or rb touched barwin on a couple occasions...the safety sticks out..

Poor job by the ravens, great job by barwin for getting there and finishing and great job by wade getting guys in favorable match ups. I always like our guys against air.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote