View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #85
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
OLine is the biggest need at this point. I don't like either guard. I also have to apologize to Winston cus I thought he was over-rated but after watching Newton I wish Eric was back.
I know Newton had some bad plays today but you can't give up on him yet. He's basically a Rookie just learning the ropes right now. It's the same as when Brown played his 1st year. He got schooled for at least the first half the season, and then slowly started improving until now being regarded as one of the best LT's in the game. That 1st year was pretty brutal for him and people on this board wanted him gone, and thought the Texans had "another blown 1st round pick." Don't give up on Newton yet. He still has a lot to learn. As for the 2 guards, well that's another story.....
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote