View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #98
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I think Barwin's gotta be frustrated as much as any of us on the MB to not seeing the numbers in the sack column this year. However, I have seen him getting in the QBs face prior to this game, getting hits and batting a few balls down.

I also think Watt is having such a great year as well it could be cutting into Barwin's numbers.

At any rate I was VERY pleased to see Merciless not only on the field, but having a big play that sparked the team some. Dunno if Barwin should be nervous or the rest of the teams we face this year be nervous that another stud might be making the rotation at OLB.
Not sure how Watt going up middle or around end opposite Barwin has anything to do with reducing Barwin's numbers? Should he not at least be getting close to QB? Until today, how many balls did Conner bat down?