View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #66
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Did they actually double up on Watt? I didn't watch closely enough, but if so that is very good to hear. If you try and shutdown Watt, you have the rest of the line to deal with. I personally thought Barwin has been having a few good games, just wasn't getting on the stat board. And even with a double team, Watt had a tipped pass that ended up being a pick 6.

Just goes to show you that our 5 pass rushers > 5 o lineman. I like that math.
I saw plays where he was double teamed, and others where they threw to the opposite side of Watt. And if every Texans lineman is getting to Flacco except Watt, it's obvious. Watt's presence is hugely influential.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote