View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #7
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Reading - the Texas showed toughness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Really great post. Agree 100%. I rep'd you for it (system gave you a +327 in rep points!).

You can't lead from an overly authoritative base too much, or people tune that person out over time. However, I am really frustrated with his inability to see that GB loss coming our way over the week we had to prepare for it. My theory is that the team, both sides of the ball, those guys were seriously bummed over the loss of Cushing.

I really think that was the entire problem last Sunday night--A bit of depression and a lack of focus and determination.
Thanks for the rep.

Agree with the GB game-planning: basically, they didn't. They lost focus, and we got beat down.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote