View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #65
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
... Secondly, the Ravens thought that double teaming Watt was a solution. It may have created more problems for them, since it concealed the point of attack by the opportunistic pass rusher.
Did they actually double up on Watt? I didn't watch closely enough, but if so that is very good to hear. If you try and shutdown Watt, you have the rest of the line to deal with. I personally thought Barwin has been having a few good games, just wasn't getting on the stat board. And even with a double team, Watt had a tipped pass that ended up being a pick 6.

Just goes to show you that our 5 pass rushers > 5 o lineman. I like that math.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote