View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #5
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It makes all the difference in the world ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
... when you can get in the quarterback's face?

Last week, we couldn't get anywhere near Aaron Rogers, and we saw the result. This week, we were all over Flacco like a wet blanket.

Isn't it amazing how much better our "two shutdown corners" play when the people up front get a little pressure. Funny how that works.

So glad I was wrong about this game. I predicted the Ravens would win handily. I just didn't think we would give Flacco fits after what I saw last week.
It certainly helps that Flacco couldn't hit wide open guys after he was hearing footsteps. But I think any good defense in the league gets pressure with the front 7 that makes it easier for the corners. With all the NFL rules, the offense has a distinct advantage. Disrupting the timing is really the only way that you can level the playing field.

It's so good to see a defense scare the ******* out of a QB so much that his OC has to make every dropback a 3 step drop.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote