View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #13
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to the turtle?

Part of me thinks that Kubiak has finally realized that when we play to not lose we often do lose. That said, I'm happy to see the Kubiak throw open the playbook even when we are ahead. We should be passing on 3rd and long, and often we actually get the first. I'd like to see more creative playcalling. That was the first time on 1st and goal that we play actioned and hit the TE. That was a great call and I'd like to see some new plays to keep the defense guessing.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote