Thread: Coaching Today
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #4
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18240 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I don't know, I thought the game was classic Kubiak, personally.
There were a few 3rd and longs where we still ran the ball.
We still had 6 seconds to go before the half and we kicked a FG.
We punted on 4th and short near midfield I think.

Kubiak and co were booed in the 1st for being so conservative.

Kubiak plays pretty consitently. I think the Merciless sighting was Wade trying some new things with Cushing out. And it paid off big time
The first 5 minutes of the game was a different game. Thats when the boo-birds came out. It seemed Kubiak adjusted after that.

The only reason we kicked the FG in the final seconds of the first half is because we couldn't convert the TD. Going for the TD in the final seconds was very un-Kubiak like.

The punt I was mad about. We should have gone for it.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote