View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #82
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Not the young WR's. Martin dropped at least 1 pass that was right in his hands down by the goal line. I never saw Posey. Did he suit up today? Only saw Lestar once and I don't think he had any balls thrown his way. I know K-Mart is doing PR and KR but I wish he, or at least 1 of the other 2 would start stepping up as WR's. At least the team came out and played with some FIRE today and it showed in the score. That's what makes me the happiest.
Posey was out there a couple of times.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote