View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #289
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I think it's pretty even between the two. Doesn't fatigue them too much if you have one guy going and then the other guy going.
Last week, though, IIRC, Gary was going with a heavy heavy dose of Foster. Especially on 1st and 2nd down.

I have to go back to last year in order to remember games where Tate and Foster were evenly used out there on reps. Maybe I am not remembering correctly though.