View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #29
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jackass of the game - in the stands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
He buys season tickets just so he can hate on the Texans? That guy must have issues. Doesn't seem like someone who would uphold the law during his day job.
Actually, he sounds like the stereotypical "bad ass with a badge" kind of guy. Bullied others as a kid, couldn't get enough, became a cop to try and continue the trend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post
I truly despise these situations. I get rowdy and loud, but never BOO unless it's an extremely clearly bad call, or if it looks unfair. I try not to be negative to anything, even opposing teams.
I definitely boo the other team, but only because when I make that particular sound, my voice carries very, very well. It's a deeper, rolling sound, and I only do it when the opposing QB is getting set, to add to the noise and mess up his ability to communicate at the line.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote