View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrell Suggs will play for Baltimore Ravens vs. Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
If Suggs actually takes the field, I will eat my hat. I have a hard time believing that someone with a Achilles injury plays after only three days back at practice. I guess stranger things have happened, but this would be right up there.

No offense, but this games is nowhere near as important to Baltimore as one game each remaining against the Browns and Bengals, and two against Pittsburgh. If the Ravens want to guarantee another AFCN division title, Suggs needs to be ready for those contests, not this one.
That makes sense. The Texans are running away with the AFC South which is frankly, not real competitive (to put it nicely) while Baltimore is in a very tough AFC North. Either Pittsburgh or Cincinnati could slip up on you if the Ravens brought Suggs back too soon.

I expect this to be the first of two Ravens-Texans games this year and both will hopefully be at Reliant.