View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #19
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrell Suggs will play for Baltimore Ravens vs. Texans

If Suggs actually takes the field, I will eat my hat. I have a hard time believing that someone with a Achilles injury plays after only three days back at practice. I guess stranger things have happened, but this would be right up there.

No offense, but this games is nowhere near as important to Baltimore as one game each remaining against the Browns and Bengals, and two against Pittsburgh. If the Ravens want to guarantee another AFCN division title, Suggs needs to be ready for those contests, not this one.
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote