View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #74
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
we have 2 on the team now. smith did as much a few years ago, filling our ranks will well playing walk ons. sure the big names are going to command big money, but there are plenty of motivated heavies each year. my point was you're more likely to get production out of an overlooked free agent than amobi okoye or travis johnson - DT appears to miss more than hit in early rounds.
Two what? I think Wade Phillips has convinced most fans he knows how to draft. We are a SB contender with no cap room & we should not be signing low cost free agents to play significant minutes let alone start. See Alan Ball & Bradie James. This team is now where we should be drafting not signing FAs.