View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 242285 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrell Suggs will play for Baltimore Ravens vs. Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkatoid View Post
I'm not even sure that will help. Suggs tore his ACL back in may - that makes this a pretty damn fast recovery, not to mention the rust of not playing a game in almost 10 months. I would be surprised if he looks anything like the Suggs of old - I don't expect to see him better than around 75% of normal. While that is still not a terrible player, it should make it a lot easier to handle for the younger guys.
Achilles........other than that, there isn't much different except long term prognosis.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote