View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yep let's go get a free agent nose to start and who will agree to play for nothing. lol
We already have something pretty close in Cody, I think it's possible he resigns. But, I think Scooter's point is the FO can likely find comparable production via FA as opposed to sinking a high draft pick in an NT.

I'm with Scooter far as where our top two choices should be, personally I'd go ILB because the depth there is lacking but also because I don't think Bradie James is going to be here next year. Texans need a second 3 down ILB who can cover.

I'm not overly concerned at OLB right now and after dropping a first last year ona guy who is supposed to turn into a monster rusher last year I think the FO can look later in the draft for depth.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote