View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i think regardless of how our young guys perform, it's way past time to go after a #1 receiver. we may have some talent to develop, but i dont see anyone on our roster taking the job from andre. walter's going to get cut as soon as the next guy shows up, and martin looks to have the slot position. with 'dre slowing down i would move him to walter's spot and use our first on a #1 receiver - possibly moving tate to trade up.

ILB is the second position of need for me, but i'd be looking for a complete 3 down player if at all possible. someone who stays on the field with cushing when we go to nickel instead of rotating in another safety. more and more teams are spreading the field and we need to be more complete up front in nickel formations.

NT for obvious reasons is still something to look at, though one i'd probably look more towards free agency to find one - we know how well early round defensive tackles can be evaluated.

TE, OL, DB - late round players to continue adding depth.
Yep let's go get a free agent nose to start and who will agree to play for nothing. lol