View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im with you on the WR position at least for the time being. I want to see how these young guy's perform thru the rest of the season before I pass judgement.

NT , ILB and OL are my top priorities as it stands now and picking late in the first round (one would assume) would be a good use of assets in picking one of those positions as the early picks tend to be used at more glamour positions. There is value to be found.
As I posted earlier, I don't see Kubiak going against history and moving any of our current WRs; however, BL has an accurate eval of our guys. None have done anything much including AJ. I love the guy but he is not the AJ of old. Not sure of reason.

If there is a guy that is a vast improvement over what we have, especially if he is an eventual replacement for Johnson, I pull trigger in first.