View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #59
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Wade also drafted Brandon Harris, roc Carmichael and Shiloh keo....he brought in bradie James and ball too...

I'm not going to say any of those guys are busts, but they haven't made any kind of impact either.

Also, if barwin leaves we need another Olb. Hell, if barwin stays we need to find someone that can consistently pressure qb's in one on one situations.

Dion Jordan.

And I completely disagree on wr. No room. They are not going to shelve posey, jean or Martin this early. Kw looks good catching the ball this year. And Andre is not going anywhere. At least he shouldn't.

We have plenty of receiving weapons.
I love Jordan, however after the combine he will probably be a top 15 pick. I think Mercilus will get the 1st shot if Barwin walks. For the same reason you think Posey will get more PT next yr. Barwin $$$$ is going down by the game. Barwin needs to lose weight and Wade has changed his scheme slightly. With that said Barwin has vastly underperformed.

Patterson or Dobson have potential to be available late in the 1st rd, where the Texans should be picking. They not only would be BPA, but a position of need. IMHO You should check out their highlights. I've seen Patterson play many times and he reminds me of a younger version of AJ. If he's there late in the 1st rd you run your card to the podium and call it a night.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote