View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
1. Mercilus was drafted to be that guy. I trust Wade.
2. Agreed TE is a need, but there isn't much difference in a 2nd rd TE like Sims and a 5th rd TE like Lutzenkirchen. (Who I really like alot) IMHO
3. We think alike on ILB, Knott from Iowa St. would be a good fit with the Texans
4. OL help, depends on how you feel Jones/Newton will develop. I rate this as a higher need because the Texans are a run 1st team.
5. This is the #1 need IMHO, Luckily this is a very talented and deep draft class.
6. If one of the top QB's fall (Bray) I would take him in the 1st rd. Otherwise a 3rd rd guy I like is Murray from Georgia. He reminds me of Brees.
6. DL help, NT is #2 need on my list, because if Cody leaves Micthell cant handle NT on an every down basis.
7. Love Millard, this guy is just a football player.
Wade also drafted Brandon Harris, roc Carmichael and Shiloh keo....he brought in bradie James and ball too...

I'm not going to say any of those guys are busts, but they haven't made any kind of impact either.

Also, if barwin leaves we need another Olb. Hell, if barwin stays we need to find someone that can consistently pressure qb's in one on one situations.

Dion Jordan.

And I completely disagree on wr. No room. They are not going to shelve posey, jean or Martin this early. Kw looks good catching the ball this year. And Andre is not going anywhere. At least he shouldn't.

We have plenty of receiving weapons.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote