View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jets linebacker Calvin Pace says Pats run “borderline illegal” offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Ehh. I dont know that I can agree with this. Some offenses (like a joe pendry style lol) might become predictible. Some coordinators have a hundred or more plays they can run out of a single formation. An offense like the raiders probably couldnt pull it off regularly but kubiak could. Have you see his denny's menu errr play card?
I think we're saying the same thing. With Schaub & most of this offense.. Aj, OD, KDub, Chris Myers.... being here for 6 years in this offense, I'm sure we could pull it off.

The Chargers, not so much. High probability their going to throw the ball. With a decent pass rush..... there's only so many routes you need to cover.... You get what you had last week.