View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #43
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
1 - I hate to see this board when we start losing more than once every six games.

2 - I think we should of kept Winston and Brisiel and traded foster for draft picks. I know it's not a popular opinion but imo offensive lineman are more important to a consistant run game than running backs. They also protect the quarterback.

3 - This thread is about how the loss of certain players effects this current team. Why would you want him to put it in the NFL thread?
thats a big gamble IMO i might have done that if winston didnt suck so bad im not trading Foster for a Hog- Mike and a pretty average RT-winston that would make no sense to me
Norg is online now   Reply With Quote