View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Well, I'm glad Gma said something - I totally missed that amazing80 was from out of town.

Dude - seriously, just show up. Don't worry about food. And if you like Bud Light, I will have a few brews for you also. Just show up, and we'll take care of you.
What Dave said!! ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I freaking love the Blue Crew!

Lotsa people working hard to set up the tailgate for what I always think is the best Texan Welcome.

Got to go with the flow though, 'cause they can move fast within their ritual and tradition.
Does this mean your sorry ass will show up for a change???

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I be hangin' with the Blue Crew for the second time this season. Can't wait. (Just like always)

Looking forward to meeting OOT folks like the AMAZING 80!

Can't wait to see you my brother!!!!