View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Mccoy hasn't put up any very big numbers in my league but he does consistently put up decent numbers 10-14 points.

I would kill for consistency right now...

Week 5 i got the Biggest blow-out award and the highest score of any team.... then last week i get the lowest score by 20....
Well, he sent me a counter of Jordy Nelson for Ryan Matthews. I think this is the best I'm gonna get in this league. My roster is currently:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: Jordy Nelson, Reggie Wayne, Antonio Brown, James Jones, J Kerley
RB: Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Toby Gerhart
TE: Pettigrew, S Chandler

It's PPR, so Matthews should be worth some points, he's been mostly in the 10-13 range since he came back. I like the potential of Nelson, but he's just so up and down, I'd rather start Brown or James and go with 3 RBs. What do you guys think?
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote