View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...
You're from OOT 80! Don't worry bout bringing food!! Hard to plan stuff when you're staying in a hotel and don't know the area. If we can take care of visiting Raven fans, we can certainly take care of our own!! We always have plenty of food. We've never run out in the 10+ yrs we've been tailgatin! Just come on over and introduce yourself to the Crew. THere are many members of this board who tailgate with us, so you'll get to put faces with names.

Look forward to meeting you and your wife!! GOOOO TEXANS!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote