View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233667 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Bolded: GP, I don't think there's any way in hell this veteran leadership lets this team get into the mind set that "5-2 is not too shabby heading into bye week". I just don't think there's anyway that they will allow themselves to come out uninspired.
I can't see any professional football thinking 5-2 is good enough compared to 6-1, or thinking a two game losing streak is good going into the bye.

However, some teams just can't do anything about it. Like you said, our leaders may be young, but they've been in the trenches & they've fought their fires. They played this team before & they know it's going to take 60 minutes of everything they've got to win this game.

Quote:
As far as the run game goes, if Dallas can run for 250+ with they offer at RB I don't see any reason Arian and Forsett can't gash them for that and more. I really don't see Tate being able to do much with the way his toe is. With the run game faring well, we all know what that leads to.
Another good point. other than the Packers game, the only thing that's been wrong with our running game is Tate's big toe.
Quote:
I really do hope this is the game where we shake the "We haven't beaten the Ravens" voodoo.

You do know about the "voodoo" don't ya?
Agreed. Time to throw that monkey's ass.... er monkey off our back.